Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Wish You Enough

In life,
Friends come and go,
No matter how much effort we contributed,
No matter how much laughters and tears we shared,
No matter how many punishments from our crazy ideas,
We teased life,

We cheated death,
Without the burden of the world,
Till the day,

Our chosen paths start to bring us apart,
Further away,
This is when we exchange goodbyes.
Our next meeting,
Might be in an hour,
A day,
A year,
Or till the day I die,

I may not see you again.

I had nothing for you,
To get you ready for the challenges ahead,
Apart from my friendship,
Our memories,
And one final wish,
I wish you enough.

Enough sun,
To keep your attitude bright,
No matter how gray the day might appear,

Enough rain,
A chance for you to be the laughter in the rain,
No matter how tears,

Had surrounded your life,

Enough happiness to keep your spirit alive,
To keep you smiling,
No matter how the world is throwing obstacles at you,

Enough gain,
To satisfy your needs,
No matter how insignificant it may seems,

Enough loss,
To appreciate what you already possess,
No matter how long it will be in your possession,

Enough hellos,
To get you through the final good bye,
No matter how reluctant you are,

I can only wish you enough.

0 comments: