Friday, August 22, 2008

I want to fly…….

Looking up the sky,
Where the freedom lies,
Birds are flying,
In a flock,
They look so carefree,
Each of everyone,
How I wish all of you would stop,
Bring me away,
Bring me away from all my hurt,
Yet I hate to leave my happiness behind,
I shall continue to look,
Silently dream on,
Pining at the other side of the world,
That had eluded me thus far.

The birds fly in full throttle,
Concentrating on their destination,
Nothing else matters,
Even when one of them falls behind,
It will be left alone,
All alone.

Time, dear old time,
You wait for no one,
No one is worthy enough,
To stop your quest,
To stop you from moving ahead.

Looking at your shadow,
Slowly, slowly fading off,
How I wish,
You will turn back,
Turn back and look behind,
Slowing down your pace,
So I will had a chance to catch up,
To walk side by side,
Hand in hand,
Till the end.

Somehow,
I run out of breath.
In a blink of eyes,
You are gone,
Forever gone,
Leaving behind,
Only your legacy.

Every party has to end,
No matter how happy we had been through,
No matter how much laughter we share,
No matter how much hurt we had inflict on each other,
No matter how much tears we shed,
We had to part,
Someday,
Sometime,
Somewhere.

Since we had to part,
Why should we meet?
To fulfill our destiny?
That has been wrote,
Since ancient time.

Till the time to part,
This is when tears fall,
This is when we felt reluctant,
Reluctant to let go,
Because we knew,
Once we let go,
Everything changes,
Nothing will remain the same,
Neither you nor I.

Why do every touching story,
Had a tragic end,
Why do we treasure,
Only the things we failed to have,
Yet we let the thing in our grasp,
To slowly, slowly slip away,
When it gone,
Gone forever,
Then we realize.

Hurt oh hurt,
Time could soften your blow,
But scars do remain,
I thought,
Till death do us part,
Why do memories of you,
Still dwells on,
Even though,
Death had long,
Took you away.

I thought,
Out of sight,
Out of mind,
I failed badly,
As I couldn’t let go,
As much as I wish to,
I could not bear the thought,
That one day,
I shall forget,
All our memories,
All our laughter,
All the fight we had,
All the joy we share.

0 comments: