Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Secret Behind Closed Door

My inspirations always come,
When I was alone,
When my mouth stopped talking,
When my body stopped moving,
When all my energy,
Reserved for my brain,
And it went overdrive.

People always wonder,
What am I doing behind the closed door,
Alone,
No sound,
No movement,
Nothing.

When curiosity overwhelms those who care about me,
The ignore my big warning sign,
Do not peep,
Nor disturb,
Or you shall face my wrath.

Humans never do what you ask them to,
Humans do whatever you ask them not to,
In the end,
They will certainly peep,
I understand that they care,
But aren’t you invading my privacy,
Why can’t you just leave me alone?
Because humans aren’t made to be alone?

In the end,
They only saw me lying down,
Doing nothing,
They wonder,
Sleeeping?
Resting?
Slacking?
Dead?
No one knows,
I never meant to let them know,
Or perhaps I, myself doesn’t know either.

Lying down without distraction,
It is time for me to think,
What I want in life,
What I had done,
What should I do,
Whatever.

I guess I should consider taking philosophy instead of mathematics.
I am too free huh?

0 comments: