Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I wish.... Yet.....

I wish people would notice me,
Yet I am afraid of all the attention,

I wish people would like me,
Yet I never give them a chance,

I wish people would love me,
Yet I suspect their motive,

I wish people would understand me,
Yet I never explain my action,

I wish people to be happy,
Yet I did nothing to make them happy,

I wish people to console me,
Yet I never let them know I am sad,

I wish people to respect me,
Yet I never appreciate others,

I wish people to talk to me,
Yet I put up a wall,

I wish to have many friends,
Yet I am afraid of the trouble,

I wish to help,
Yet I am afraid,

I wish things will change,
Yet I am still waiting,

I wish…
Yet I do nothing,

Till now,
I understand,
If you want something badly,
You have to make it your business.

0 comments: