Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Clarify

My sister is teasing my mum,
As I only wrote about my dad,
Not my mum,
I have no idea whether she heard it,
She will be sad if she does,
But she didn’t flinch a muscle,
Or she is just pretending,
As always,
To prevent me from feeling bad.

If you do hear it,
Mum,
Don’t be sad,
I was never good with words,
Especially face to face,
My tongue went on strike.

But here,
I wish to clarify,
I wrote about dad,
Because he share his wisdom with me,
He is part of my brain,
The part that control my action,
The part that influences my writing.

I didn’t wrote about you,
Because I left you out of my brain,
Selfishly,
Keeping you deep in my heart,
As it is the part,
That make me human,
As you show me love.
It keeps beating,
As you and I,
Never stop loving.

Without either one,
I won’t be alive.

0 comments: